Thursday 10 May 2012

Etsy Shop!


Hey Everyone, hope you're doing well :)
I haven't posted in what seems like forever. Hopefully I'll have my Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara review up by Monday.

Anywho I just wanted to make a post about my new Etsy Shop!!! I'm so excited. I've had an Etsy account for two years now I believe and I've wanted to have a shop on there since I first signed up. I never really got around to making things that I actually wanted to sell so I never ended up opening one. Well now that I've decided to go to England this summer I decided that I'd open up a shop and hopefull make some cash to put towards my trip.
LondonFund . Yep, I've named my shop 'LondonFund'. hahah You guys should check it out. I've only got two Items listed at the moment, both paintings but I'm hoping that next week I'll have alot more things to put up. If you have an Etsy account feel free to add me to your circle and I'll for sure add you to mine. :) Favourite my shop and Items too!


                                                               Talk to y'all soon :)

                                                                     -Melanie xx.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melanie I am a new follower from bloghop!

    Come by my blog and say hi!

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete